Radical Self-Care Programs
- Inner Circle Private Membership Group: Quarterly/Group Women Accountability Coaching. We meet (not required) weekly on Wednesdays at 11am. Or you can call in via Zoom. Quarterly membership is only $141 or a low $47 a month. For more details, go here: INNER CIRCLE WOMEN’S GROUP. Must have a minimum (or equivalent of) 8 calls with me to qualify for this membership. (See below.)
- Inner Gaze Life Coaching: These 30-minute personal accountability calls are ideal for anyone who is ready to be Called-to-Action. If you can’t seem to get motivated or have something holding you back in your work, this style of Coaching is for you. $60 per call, a minimum of 4 calls. To schedule a call, go here: LIFE COACHING CALLS
- Inner Gaze Yoga Health Coaching: These 60-minute private yoga sessions are ideal for anyone who is ready to hit the mat. Recovering from illness or injury, having a baby or desiring some one-on-one time to focus on your emotional or physical re-alignment, this style of Coaching is for you. $150- $175 a session- in home. A minimum of 6 lessons. To inquire, go here: PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS
- Lighten Up – Yoga for Weight Management Ecourse: This is an 8 Week Ecourse to help you manage your weight. It is delivered to your inbox every Tuesday and Thursday and includes 7 yoga class videos, a follow along workbook, audio meditations and more. To read more about it, go here: LIGHTEN UP – an 8 Week Ecourse in Self Care
- Inner Gaze VIP Program: A 12 week, truly transformational program, where you have an accountability coach in your pocket working with you daily. We will explore the body through learning and developing a personal yoga practice designed especially for you. We will set goals by defining what it is you truly want and start creating a plan of action to achieve it. This is not for the faint at heart. The VIP Programs include private yoga sessions, weekly coaching calls and daily accountability. $3500 for 12 Week Course. To read what others are saying, go here: VIP TESTIMONIALS
Kim Wade has always been a creative individual who enjoys the challenges of living an active lifestyle. She earned a BFA in Theater and has worked professionally as an actor since childhood. She describes herself as a very active person, both physically and spiritually. Her personal philosophy is that joy is an option and happiness is a choice.
“A Tough Little Coach” “A Teacher Who Understands”
Kim believes suffering is a part of life and we all experience it. Whether it is predominately mental, emotional or physical trauma, she believes those experiences (or more accurately, how we perceive those experiences) are where the inner life and our real strength turn on. In other words, it is in our darkness that we find our light.
”Abundant, Positive and Lives the Principles She Teaches”
Right Action + Right Thinking = Bliss
Bliss = Your Self-Conscious Desires, Lived Consciously
These one-on-one coaching programs are ideal for those who want to achieve results faster and be held accountable on a daily basis. To schedule your FREE 15 minute Introductory Enrollment Call to see what’s best for you, go to: https://my.timetrade.com/book/L1VXG
What do you want more of? Let’s find out!